Intend works with intermediary organisations who provide free or subsidised training/consultancy for SMEs and the third sector:
- Local authority economic development teams
- Business Gateway
- Scottish Enterprise
- Supplier Development Programme
- Just Enterprise Programme
- Co-operative Development Scotland
We provide these organisations with a range of tendering training courses for all levels of experience, for example:
- Top 10 Tips for tendering
- Improving your Tender and PQQ scores
- Making Public Contracts Scotland Work For You
- Sustainability in Tenders - policies and good practice for environmental, economic and social sustainable practice including community benefits
- Tendering Together - help for bidding as a consortium including finding partners, legal aspects and preparing content for joint bids. This programme is delivered by Scottish Enterprise, Co-operative Development Scotland and the Supplier Development Programme
If you need a presentation or training workshop for an event, please get in touch and we can give you ideas suited to your audience. Tel 07808 294981 or email email@example.com
Intend Business Development are approved Experts on a number of local authority and Business Gateway training and consultancy schemes, providing specialist procurement assistance. Please contact us for details of the areas where we are currently working and the subsidised expert help available.
Tendering Together workshop: "excellent and interesting course"
SME Expert Help Lanarkshire: "there's no way we could have attempted this tender without your help"